T P SRIDHARAN
- A Master of Business Administration and Bachelors degree in Computer Science & Engineering holder from National Institute of Technology (REC), Trichy, India.
- TPS has over 28 years of experience in the fields of Banking, Operations, Risk, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Fraud, Consumer Banking, Priority Banking, Consumer Assets, Payments, Online Banking, Straight Through Processing, Business Process Re-engineering and solution alignment, Data migration and consolidation, Business Intelligence and Data Ware House. He is additionally experienced in Passenger Transportation, Vehicle and Spares Inventory, Corporate Payroll, Pharmaceutical, Health Care and Trading apart from management and leadership functions over decades.
- A Mechanical Engineer with specialization in Production Management and post-graduate in Management Studies with specialization in Operations Research from Bombay University, India, he has over 30 years of IT Infrastructure and Operations Management experience primarily in BFSI domain, in India and the Middle East.
- His core competencies include among others, Data Centre Management, IT Operations Management, ITIL Framework, Process Development and Reengineering, Cost Rationalization, Process Improvement, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Operations Risk and Availability Management, Incident and Problem Management, Strategic management Leadership, Communication and IT & Business Process Consulting. He also has extensive experience in other IT domains like Change Management, Release Management and Service Desks.
- He holds the distinction of being one of the first select certified ITIL Managers in the Middle East.
Director – Technology
- A Bachelor of Science with specialization in Physics from Bombay University, India, he has over 29 years of IT Applications and Hardware and Firmware design, troubleshoot, redesign experience experience primarily in BFSI domain, in India, USA and the Middle East.
- His core competencies include among others, Assembly Programming, Data Centre Process automation using Firmware upgrades, Re-engineering of Software and Hardware, Innovative Design/Re-design, Process Development and Re-engineering, Cost Rationalization, Process Improvement, Systems and Solutions Availability Management, Problem Management, Mobile applications using GPRS, Strategic management Leadership, Communication and IT & Business Process Consulting.
- He is the pioneer in creation of the CAAST Machines used by Citibank India decades back. He has led some of the toughest competitive battles in the software industry.